Sgp downloading error and frozen

SGP Frozen

hi…recently I started using sgp …everything working fine except autofocus but the main problem is middle of the session it get frozen nothing can operate…lower left showing downloading but nothing happening…everytime I’m facing this problem…please let me know how to resolve this problem…

log file sg_logfile_20200228193436
Error Time 22:22:30.038

Aprox time of issue:

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.452
.NET: 4.8https://www.dropbox.com/s/kykwpjgxp5kiw6u/sgpro_log_archive_0660595d-b96a-48c6-adea-6253f59479cc.zip?dl=0

SGPro sent a message to the notification center letting you know that the camera was having issues.

Adding sequence level notification: (21FEB2020) Failure while integrating ic 2177; Event 1; Frame 26 for 180s. Image has not downloaded in alloted time period.

Unfortunately SGPro has no insight here… this error message is from the “watchdog” and only knows that SGPro has been waiting too long for the camera to indicate it is ready to download the image. If this is repeatable, it would be best if you could provide corresponding logs for your camera. There is no other way to understand what your camera is thinking.

Closing due to inactivity. If this is still an issue, please send the requested information and “uncheck” this thread as solved.

Thanks!