SGP - MaxDome II - TSXpro Startup,open...close and shutdown

I have worked out all basic functions with SGP except an unattended start entirely controlled by SGP. I apologize for asking for this info again but I am hoping for settings more relevant to my equipment and software. I have a Paramount MX+ mount, MaxDome II dome control (exploradome 8’ dome), and TheSkyX Pro with most recent daily build in place. I can now center, auto focus and acquire a series and move to another object, center and acquire another series. My shut down is simply to check the park telescope and end of sequence. The way I have started the sequence has resulted in variable success in getting things to proceed correctly. I know that it is a matter of finding correct settings.

What I am hoping to elicit here, is a thumbnail how people start up there session, up until the session centers on the first object. Also perhaps a shut down/dome close work flow. Also the telescope and dome settings in SGP and ASCOM that work well for a paramount mx+ mount, theskyx pro and maxdome ii dome controller.

Thanks in advance
George