SGP Not Initiating Focusing or Guiding

SGP 3.0.0.7: I am noticing that when I use a sequence, SGP is not connecting some or any equipment when it starts PHD2. Also, SGP is not initiating Focus even though I have focus after Center checked. SGP does successfully Center. Then, it reports that it is beginning guiding which it normally does for a second or two before pausing the guiding and beginning autofocus. However, now it reports it is beginning guiding and when I look in PHD2, nothing is connected. SGP just seems to wait there and nothing happens even when I manually connect the equipment, loop, and select a guide star. Focus doesn’t begin unless I manually Run focus in the Focus module, which defeats the purpose of having automation software.

All of the above is true even if I reset Progress in the sequence and click Run. I am wondering if because I have used the sequence previously, SGP has maintained state information that makes SGP think I am Resuming the sequence. I do not have Focus on Resume checked.

Has anyone else experienced this? What is your workaround? I would like to not have to create a new sequence every time I image and I thought that was not supposed to be necessary. Does this behavior depend on how the Sequence was previously ended, i.e. whether it was aborted (manually or automatically)?

Thanks,
Manning