SGP won't connect to QHY Filter Wheel

I have a new Windows 10 Computer (Intel M3 Compute Stick). Previously had no trouble connecting my QHYCCD MiniCam5F Camera and integrated filter wheel on my Windows 7 Computer. Currently, the camera connects, but, the filter wheel will not. I have downloaded the correct, most current driver from QHY. That driver is ASCOM.QHYCFW. The choice for filter wheel in SGP is QHYCCD Filter Wheel. The error message is “Error Connecting to QHYCCD Filter Wheel.” There is no log because there has been no run. I’ve tried deleting and re-installing the driver. I’ve looked endlessly through the Forum and cannot find an answer. I can’t find a way for SGP to recognize the correct driver. Every other of my Capture Programs (SharpCap, Nebulosity, EZCAP, EZPlanetary) recognizes and runs the QHYCFW Filter Wheel, but I want to be able to use SGP. Please help!!! Thanks, very much.

Run ASCOMDiagostics.exe (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOM\Platform 6\Tools)

Select your filter and see if you can connect with that program. If that does not work, then you are looking at an issue outside of SGP - I would suspect a driver problem.

I’m certain that you are correct because the same equipment and drivers connected to SGP previously on my Windows 7 computer. I’ll do the ASCOMDiagnostics and continue to work on this and report back. Thanks very much for your help.

It was driver issues. ASCOM Diagnostics figured it all out (with a little help!). SGP now connecting to all devices – camera, filter wheel, focuser and mount. Thanks, very much, for your help!!!
Jon

How did you sort this out.