OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
When changing Scope focal length, under the Telescope tab of the Equipment Profile Manager I don’t seem to be prompted to save when changing profile without saving. Currently I have found it to be just this one field but will continue to check to see if this happens in other fields
Steps to Reproduce this Issue
- Step 1: Under “Tools”, select "Equipment Profile Manager or press Ctrl+P
- Step 2: Select a profile, any profile
- Step 3: Select the “Telescope” tab
- Step 4: Update/change the “Scope focal length:” field to a new value
- Step 5: Select another profile without saving the changes
ERROR - “Unsaved Profile” prompt does NOT appear and changes are lost
- Step 6: Still on the “Telescope” tab update/change the “Mount settling time:” field to a new value
- Step 7: Select another profile without saving the changes
CORRECT- “Unsaved Profile” prompt does appear as expected
We will almost always need logs showing the reported behavior.Add a Dropbox link here or, if small enough attach to this post.Please DO NOT include partial logs.
To get logs: In SGPro click the
Help->Open Log or if you are looking for logs from a previous session,
Help->Open Log Folder and search by date.