SGPro and Celestron CPWI

Hello, I am having a connectivity issue, If I connect my CGEM to my Dell laptop and open CPWI I can connect and align the mount, then I disconnect and open SGPro and I just can´t connect the mount.

The opposite if I first connect SGPro I have no problem but if I try to open CPWI I have an error and can´t connect, so does this mean that If I align my CGEM with CPWI I will not to be able to use SGPro?

Please help, any comment will be very helpful

Clear skies

Jose

Hi Jnarro,

I use the same app combo. I first connect CPWI to the mount and focuser. Then my SGP equipment profile defines the mount connection as CPWI, and the focuser as CPWI Focuser. They play very well together and both remain connected.

You may have set up your SGP profiles to use the ASCOM drivers. If so, I would change them to the CPWI drivers.

1 Like

Hi rsauerbrun, thank you so much Indeed I have the ASCOM profiles in my sgP, I will change and test it!!!

Thank you again !!

Clear Skies

If you have problems with Celestron CPWI PLEASE join Team Celestron and post about them there. This will get your problems directly to the developers. They are developing this very actively at the moment and will appreciate feedback.

Hi Chris,

I am very active on the Celestron beta support site, and am running Derik’s latest beta. As I am running both CPWI and SGP, I am trying to help with the integration where I can.

Both development teams do a great job of communicating with the user community and really do use our feedback.

Richard