SGPro will not launch

The latest version of SGPro does not launch as of today June 25, 2020.
I’ve been using SGPro for 3 years, and this is the first time I’ve had an issue with it.
It doesn’t even start up in the task manager. No errors fired off. Nothing.
Windows 10, version 1909, build 18363.900
My automation is now dead. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did anything recently change? Are any logs created? You can check here:

C:\Users<YOUR_USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator

Thank you,
Jared

[06/25/20 23:32:21.039][DEBUG][Unknown][NONE] .NET Framework Version: 4.8
[06/25/20 23:32:21.099][DEBUG][Unknown][NONE] Application level exception! : Unable to open ephemeris file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ASCOM\Astrometry\JPLEPH, RC: 1
at ASCOM.Astrometry.NOVAS.NOVAS31…ctor() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.Astrometry\ASCOM.Astrometry\NOVAS31.vb:line 107
at ASCOM.Astrometry.AstroUtils.AstroUtils.InitialiseAstroUtils() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.Astrometry\ASCOM.Astrometry\AstroUtils.vb:line 46
at ASCOM.Astrometry.AstroUtils.AstroUtils…ctor() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.Astrometry\ASCOM.Astrometry\AstroUtils.vb:line 35
at SequenceGenerator.Astrometry.d()
at td.a(String[] A_0)

That looks like ASCOM isn’t installed.
https://ascom-standards.org/

Jared

I’ll install it again, to see if that takes care of it.

In addition, I’ll have to re-register the application on this computer again.

I ran the repair on the ascom install, and sgpro now launches. I re-registered the machine as well. Thanks.

And thanks for the quick response. I can open up the observatory and start my run now. :smiley:

Glad it’s up and going!

Jared

FYI, the corruption occured during updates to the ZWO drivers, requiring ASCOM 6.5. I backed the ZWO drivers and backed off ASCOM to 6.4 to resolve another issue unrelated to SGPro. I was having trouble with the driver, thus reverting back.