and I’m sorry to talk about this again, but haven’t seen this exactly reported before and it’s driving me mad.
Basically, I don’t get my roof opened before unparking the scope, and not getting any slaving at all.
Last night I tried to be very systematic:
- opened SGPro, closed the default sequence window, opened control panel: “slave to telescope” was grayed out.
- loaded my sequence, connected all gear, including dome (it’s a roll-of-roof, btw)
- checked control panel again, now ungreyed, but unselected. I selected it. Roof was reported as closed (correctly)
- hit start sequence, don’t wait for camera to cool down, and telescope starts slewing with the roof closed.
- sequence goes all, all the time the roof is reported as closed
I can provide the log file if it’s of any help. Hopefully, because after a while the computer froze
Last, if I use SGPro’s buttons to open and close the roof, it works fine