Some help for a beginner on SG .. potential user after the 45 days!

Hello , I m just getting started since yesterday on SG… I have a basic query … I cannot find the traditional Gain setting on SG Pro… I m connecting the camera properly and then starting the frame a focus for let s say 5 secondes but when do we set the gain ? thanks in advance !

Are you using a CMOS camera? If so, in the Sequence window, if you clickon the Settings icon (the spanner) a new window will open allowing you to select the specific camera settings exposed by its driver, eg gain. AFAIK, you have to set this for each sequence if you use a CMOS camera.

In the Camera tab of the Control Panel, if you have a CCD you can set the gain value here.

The Help documents are very detailed and you may find answers there as you explore and set up SGP for your equipment.

HTH

Barry

Barry. I m trying again sgpro. I have a very basic question. Where can I set up gain an exposure when I run frame and focus ? Impossible to find the options in the menus. I have tried the help documents but can find it. Honk you in advance for your help !

Envoyé de mon iPad

Barry. I m trying again sgpro. I have a very basic question. Where can I set up gain and exposure when I run frame and focus ? Impossible to find the options in the menus. I have tried the help documents but can find it. Honk you in advance for your help !

Envoyé de mon iPad

Envoyé de mon iPad