Temperature compensation for best focus

Hi,
I am Reinhold and I am a new user of sequence generator pro. I have a RASA 11 and a ASI094MC-Pro. I need exact focus because of f/2.2 focal ratio and I cannot use normal autofocus because of image shifting when focusing.
So I will focus (not automatic) with SGP which workes very well. Then I start a sequence for example 100x 3 minutes. So after each frame I want the Optec focuser to move in 200 steps per degree. For example if the temperature has changes 0.1 degree between 2 images I want the focuser to move in 20 steps between these images. No autofocus sequence, just move in.
Is this possible?
best wishes
Reinhold

If I understand you right, you want that the compensation is applied only in IN direction, and not in OUT direction. This is currently not provided by SGP.

For me temperature compensation is working fine together with focuser backlash compensation (Takahashi FSQ 106N, original R&P focuser, Robofocus stepper motor, Seletek Armadillo focuser controller).

Bernd

Yes, you can use temperature compensation within SGP to accomplish this:
http://mainsequencesoftware.com/Content/SGPHelp/TemperatureCompensation.html

Thank you,
Jared

Thanks Bernd and Jared,

I tried temperature compensation today during daylight and it works perfect. Temperature increased 0.1 deg and the focuser went 20 steps out. Thats exactly what I need. During the night the temperature will only decrease so I need only movement in and do not have to care about backlash.

Best wishes

Reinhold