Unable to change computers for registration

I want to change computers on which I have SGP. I had three installations and deleted one. It says one remains, but when I enter the SN the current computer does not appear on the list.

Peter Bresler

If you log into the main website & go to your ‘products’ page, you can then delete the one not in use. This will allow you to register the new computer.

I did that. Only two computers remain. When I enter the SN from the new computer it say It already has a license, or something like that.

Peter

In a message dated 4/5/2020 6:05:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, forums@mainsequencesoftware.com writes:

I deleted the computer on which I primarily use the program, and tried to re-enter the license. It would not accept, and I get this error screen. Now I do not have a licensed version on my primary computer. Please fix this!!!

Peter

Sorry, I got it fixed. I thought I had to enter the license from the new computer…did not notice “register this machine”, which worked.

Peter

In a message dated 4/5/2020 6:05:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, forums@mainsequencesoftware.com writes:

Yes, you just need to go to SGP/Help/Register this Machine and enter your credentials. No serial number needed.