Unable to take images with SGP

I am using a Meade DSI 4 cooling colour camera.

I am unable to use all other binning levels than 1x1… I am unable to take a snap shot. I am unable to take pictures with it at all. I am unable to plate solve… The list goes on… I dont even now where to start. Ill let the screenshots speak for themselves. Its very possible that I am making some huge mistakes here, but I think I have followed the instructions pretty accurately.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 01.26.06 Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 02.33.56

Aprox time of issue:

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.457
.NET: 4.8

The log looks like just a startup run of SGP. Do you have an actual log where the camera was used?

As for the errors. Unless you own PinPoint you need to be using the HFR focus metric

Meade will need to fix this issue in their ASCOM driver…this error is coming from them:

This looks like you searched for an object named “” or maybe empty string in the Framing and Mosaic Wizard…we should probably handle that better:

As for the other issues they appear to be problems with Meade’s ASCOM driver. It may be worth contacting Meade to see if they have an updated driver or if they can address those issues.

Thanks,
Jared

Hi Jared,

Please check the log file.

One more question. Can I store my image sessions anywhere I like before a sequence ? On a separate hard drive for example ? this is probably a stupid questing…

Everything but the image data works, cam is connected, cooling down and all. Just not the binning and the actual image isn’t showing. Or just keeps loading and loading.

Can I upload the log in here somehow ?

I did. It was basically empty. Just a startup and nothing more.

Sure, the Save dialog allows you to store them wherever you like.

You’ll need to upload to dropbox or similar and provide a link. Alternatively you can send us logs to support@mainsequencesoftware.com just be sure to include a link to this post.

Thank you,
Jared