Unhandled ZWO exception

While doing bias frames kept crashing SGP. Below is from the event viewer and at the bottom is a link to the log file. Looks to me as a ZWO error (timing or setting issue). I can get around it but thought you might want to handle the error. Hope this info helps.

Application: Sequence Generator.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: ZWOptical.ASISDK.ASICameraException at i8.a(ASI_ERROR_CODE, System.Reflection.MethodBase, System.Object) at i8.a(Int32, System.Drawing.Size, Int32, b) at jb.a(jc) at r3.ie(pk, rj ByRef) at q0.d3() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Logfile…
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-NfngxtkT3caakKEyASEVfL9xar3uOd6

–Rob