Weird PHD2 sequence abort

Hi all,
My sequence last night had an odd issue with PHD2, and aborted even with recovery mode on.
Hoping you can help as this is the 4th night in a row cut short!
End of Log attached, due to size limit.
log cut up.txt (163.8 KB)

PHD Log:
PHD2_GuideLog_2018-09-03_195801.txt (408.8 KB)

Looking at your guide log, something happened at around 23:14 that caused your Dec axis to stop responding to guide pulses:

The red line is the declination offset of the guide star and you can see it slowly drift away to the south. The vertical red bars are the declination guide corrections that PHD2 was sending to the mount… you can see the north corrections were having no effect after about 23:14 (dec guiding looked fine up to that point in time with the dec axis responding normally to guide pulses.)

Since PHD2 was not receiving any ASCOM driver errors, we can assume the guide pulse commands were being received by the mount and acted upon – no communication errors. That leaves us with some kind of mechanical failure – something like slipping clutches or something broken or disengaged in the dec drive.

Hopefully you can inspect your dec drive and find the origin of the problem.

HTH,
Andy

Hi Andy,
Sorry for the late reply.
I have actually had issues with the dec axis before, with the entire dec encoder failing (cracking), so that was replaced. I dont think that there is anything wrong with it? I have noticed the dec clutch is rather loose though, so maybe that could be the issue?
Dissapointing it is something wrong with the mount - stupid CGEM!
Thanks.