Yesterday?

I’m trying to re-use the same sequence I used last night. But it keeps telling me the start time is yesterday. I tried turning off the time then turning it back on to no avail. I don’t see a date option. Is there any way to just change yesterday to today?

From the SGP Help documentation

http://mainsequencesoftware.com/Content/SGPHelp/lib/NewItem504.png

• Start Capturing: When this is checked, the target will not commence capture until the time constraint is met. This means that the sequence may sit idle for a bit (mount will still track). No date is required for the start time. This means that you are not required to update the date when using the sequence over multiple nights. This also means that SGPro must infer a date based on the time you entered. The inference system is fairly simply… sequences run in what is referred to as a “sequence day”… a period of 24 hours that spans from 0900 to 0900. The dates attached to those time will either be yesterday and today or today and tomorrow. This decision is made based on when you click the “Run Sequence” button. The start time also has a helpful indicator after that time that will read either “yesterday, today or tomorrow”. This is to be interpreted as: The target start time will be at 07:24 today if you click the “Run Sequence” button right now. See the end sequence docs below for a couple examples of how time works within the bounds of a “sequence day”.
  • End Capturing: When this is checked, the sequence will quit capturing frames for this target at the specified time (regardless of work remaining). At this point the next target in the sequence will run. No date is required for the end time. This means that you are not required to update the date when using the sequence over multiple nights. This also means that SGPro must infer a date based on the time you entered. The inference system is fairly simply… sequences run in what is referred to as a “sequence day”… a period of 24 hours that spans from 0900 to 0900. The dates attached to those time will either be yesterday and today or today and tomorrow. This decision is made based on when you click the “Run Sequence” button. The end time also has a helpful indicator after that time that will read either “yesterday, today or tomorrow”. This is to be interpreted as: The target end time will be at 23:46 today if you click the “Run Sequence” button right now. Examples:
    • For a target that ends at 22:00, starting the sequence at 22:15 will skip this target, the sequence day will be 0900 today through 0900 tomorrow and the end time at 22:00 will be in the past. Conversely, starting at 21:45 would place the 22:00 end time in the future. Starting the sequence at this time will produce the same “sequence day”.
    • For a target with an end time at 05:00, starting the sequence at 16:45 (more than 12 hours before the intended end time), the sequence day will be 0900 today to 0900 tomorrow and the end time of 05:00 will be in the future (this is the same example as above really… just illustrating that it still works when you are more than 12 hours away from the intended end time.
    • For a target with an and time at 22:00, starting the sequence at 01:00 will create a “sequence day” from 0900 yesterday to 0900 today. The end time of 22:00 will be assigned to the only 22:00 that occurs in this sequence day (yesterday), and will be skipped.